- This event has passed.
HOA Jr. Circuit BG10&U, 12-18 TEAM TOURNAMENT
July 29 @ 8:00 am - July 30 @ 5:00 pm
This tournament is scheduled to be played on SUNDAY. However, some divisions may play on Saturday, based upon the number of entrants and/or the weather. This tournament may be played outdoors and/or indoors.
Please contact the Tournament Director in advance of the close of registration with any questions or concerns.
JUNIOR CIRCUIT TEAM PILOT:
This is a team event, so be prepared for even more fun! The 10 & U (Orange and green), 12 & U (green) and 14 & U (yellow) will all have coed teams. Players can choose a partner of the same sex or opposite sex to form a coed team. 18 & U divisions will have a boys division and a girls division, but not a coed division.
- Round robin event consists of 4 teams in a flight and will play over a continuous period of 2-4 hours.
- Each team must have an equal number of players and if an event is split into more than one flight, each flight has four teams.
- Each team will play a doubles match and two singles matches. WTN will be used to determine Singles Player # 1 and Singles Player #2 (https://worldtennisnumber.com/eng/your-number)
Match Formats for the Team Tournament:
- Scoring formats with a player playing both singles and doubles in the same round:
- SIngles – two 4 game short sets, first to 4 wins, at 3-3, next game wins the set, If sets split, TB to 7
- Doubles – one short set to 4, at 3-3 next game wins the set